Where are you from?
-I was born on the East coast, but I spent my formative years in San Francisco, California.
What kind of books do you read?
-everything. I am a voracious reader. God forbid I pass a pile of rare books on the street. My preferences(currently) is magickal realism, a la Murakami, anything to do w/cutlural anthropology, neoplasticity (change that brain,bitch!) or any & all forms of esoterica or natural healing.
What programmes do you watch?
-American Gods, Rick & Morty, occasionally Dr. Who. I'm not really a TV watcher, I just do what I can find online every now & then.
Do you like watching your videos back?
-No!!!! I have only so far done videos that were specifically requested, & I have done commissions for individual collectors over the years. (ladies- contracts. always in this type of situation. if they show it at a bachelor or stag party, u want to be able to sue them of their retirement fund) But the ones I made myself were cringeworthy for me! I really need to do storyboards etc. Find someone w/great editing skills. I want to make art, not just fap material, & i refuse to contribute to the video pool until I have something to be proud of.
Does it take you long to film the perfect clip?
- I have as yet not filmed the perfect clip, or any clip. I am really late in the game on the clips tip- I was in denial for a long time about the way the industry was changing, and was incredibly resistant to the idea of branding for many years. However, cultural needs and expectations are changing, and I've also met wonderful people who have shown me it is possible to make clips and be true to who you are while still running your business.
Which is your favourite clips?
- Mixtrix. Any of them. When I first went 'public' & bit the social media bullet, I felt like a freak for having fun as a Domina. But she is really inspiring. Her clips stuck with me- so genuine, and so much fun, and so fucking original. Also saw a clip of a girl smashing a cake w/her ass, wish I had thought of it first- can't remember her name(I adore Goddess worship combined w/foodplay) Mistress Jade, she has a very classic old Hollywood feel about her, combined with accessible girl aesthetics.
How often do you exercise?
- 3 times a week, minimum. Healthy body, healthy mind. Not only that, the type of applicants I catalyze for usually are in need of an experience that requires a physicality that requires endurance. So I mix up cardio with yoga, or even walking, depending on my mood.
Away from being a domme what do you do in your spare time?
-No spare time!!!! Seriously, though, I am an artist, I work in an antiques gallery occasionally, I write, I study cultural anthropology, I am a culandera, I volunteer with at risk groups, and am working on the great American(graphic)novel.
You seem to take so easily... is this the same in your vanilla life?
-Oh yes. As much as I can.
What fetishes are you into and what don't you like?
-I am incredibly partial to needle play, interrogation, forced fem, forced bi, vore, giantess, torture of all types, bondage (though I don't even try to make it look pretty, I leave that to the Shibari-ans) breathplay, (which is why, among other things it is muy importante to be apprised of any and all medical conditions) Universal precautions, always. I like sexualizing shame and humiliation. Slapping, facebusting, ballbusting, all kinds of fap instructions. Spanking. Discovering the different levels in people. That give and take, where you are feeding off their energy. It's not even the actions, the fetish, the act- that would be too many to list, wether it's RACK'y or safety-saneish-consensual. Fear, shame,guilt, all of these can be utilized. Power. Gaining trust, in a relatively short period of time. Putting together the puzzle of need versus want. Breaking past the block so many prospectives have that is, for lack of a better term, 'using you in a D/s fantasy to fap with,' to actually breaking through into real interaction and exchanges of power. Being looked at in awe, that is my one true fetish. Sometimes it's achieved, and I'm fed.
As a domme what's the one thing your most proud of?
- I took a four year break, and began working again a year and a half ago. All my equipment was stolen. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth, years put into, some I made, some made for me, some gifts. It forced me to grow, and understand D/s interactions better. It allowed me to see past the physical equipment as being integral, and to recognize my own needs, and also have a more compassionate and empathetic view of the submissive role. It was an incredibly fortuitous event, because not only did it force me to 'MacGuyver" it, it helped me evolve. I'm proud of myself for being able to see this opportunity for what it was.
You have a way with words to captivate male minds, have you always been like this?
-Yes. Even when I'm 'off' I'm siren lightweight. Powerlines in my bloodlines, (like all women) I've just learned to tap in.
Who is your favorite fetish model?
- Too many to name!
Do you have submissive girls around you? Or just guys
- Every once in a blue moon.
When did you realise you wanted to be a domme?
- I was 17, and I was going to school In Berekely, I had a friend who was in the scene, and would make leather gear, he introduced me to a Domme while she was working at her vanilla job. A man came in, acted like a punk to her, and my friend grabbed the guy & said something long the lines of "This woman will BREAK you." I knew right then.
How did you start your work in this industry?
-As soon as I turned 18 I started kicking it at the San Francisco Power Exchange (this was when it was still south of Market) I was drunk on power and youth. At the time I didn't analyze it, I just knew I thought it was funny how these men would entertain me, damage themselves for me, allow me to. Play, pain, experimentation, bondage, etc.They would pay me for it, which I thought was great. Around the same time I got a job in a dungeon. I hit the ground running, though it was a while before I learned incorporating emotional responsibility into my work. (then again, most folks that age aren't aware of emotional responsibility)
What's your best domme experience ?
- Any where I can leave them floating, where I know I've given an experience that gives a person life. The ones who have hidden themselves, who are drowning in need- those are my favorites. It's like spitting in a starving mans mouth- I become their nourishment. They aren't nearly all like this by even half- but they are definitely one of the best perks.
What's your worst domme experience?
- Oooh. I was suddenly sick. He didn't want that type of shower. Nuff said. Lol.
What's your oppinion about industry?
- Great. It has it's ups and downs like everything else, but that's life.
Who do you like to work with?
-Gay male Doms & TS for doubles (everyone likes a spitroast!)
What's your plans further with your brand?
- Revamp everything. My current site has caught the fish it was meant to, now it's time to go sleek, serious, and streamligned.
Which clips would you recommend ?
Where can subs book cam sessions and what type do you offer?
-Nope. If it's not tactile, I'd be faking the funk, and that's not my thing.
Men seem to fall at your feet so easy? How do you do it?
-A hammer. Seriously, though, so many people are looking for a leader, a muse, a saviour- I can be that. For a price.
So to become your best fan do subs get any rewards? Or is you talking enough?
-Being a Domina is all about learning and being aware of anothers needs and limits, and that includes rewards. If you give a dog the wrong reward or too much, the dog will not be trained properly. But different dogs require different treats. So, yes, and, sometimes.
What type of subs do you prefer?
-The ones who kneel. Who can communicate well, are honest. And are willing to learn. Who not only honor their Goddess's efforts and time through tribute, but recognize and willingly and happily tribute, and see it as the necessity it is.
Have you had any fit subs?
Do you have any tips for newbie subs trying it out?
-Be respectful. Shut the fuck up and pay attention. Learn about yourself, not just what you want, but why you want it. It may take you years to know, and it will change just like you, but being open will allow you to be available to more training. Subs come from all walks of life, all cultures, so don't trip on what a sub "should" be. That also goes for Dominas. Never expect anything from a Domme. You are NOT automatically peanut butter to her jelly solely based on your respective roles. And wether it's Goddess worship, you getting your nutsacks nailed together, or a good old fashioned over the knee spanking, have fun, or else what's the point? Oh, and pay me.
Message to fans?
-You fucking rock. Hope your in it for the long haul, because I am.
Put all your links below
Thank you for your time