– Poisonous Candyy or just ‘Candyy’.
Where are you from?
– United Kingdom
What kind of books do you read?
– Not into books.
What programmes do you watch?
– Mainly documentaries.
Do you like watching your videos back?
– Of course, I enjoy watching what I have created. It makes me very proud of myself.
Does it take you long to film the perfect clip?
– Sometimes I can do one take and be very happy with it. Other times, it may take a couple of takes. I will only put out something if I am truly happy with it.
Which is your favourite clips?
– All my clips are my favourite.
How often do you exercise?
– I do at least two hours of cardio a day, but I am beginning to do more strength training.
Away from being a domme what do you do in your spare time?
– At this moment, I do not get much spare time. As doing online dominatrix 12+ hours a day, I do get any spare time, it would be something relaxing.
You seem to take so easily...Is this the same in your vanilla life?
– Pretty much.
What fetishes are you into and what don't you like?
– Financial Domination is clearly my favourite fetish. However, there are other fetishes that I do like to explore and experience. I am obviously not into anything that is illegal.
As a domme, what's the one thing you’re most proud of?
– Building my own brand by myself.
You have a way with words to captivate male minds, have you always been like this?
– Growing up, I always spent more time with males than females. Therefore, I have learnt how men think and react to certain things.
Who is your favorite fetish model?
– There are so many women I admire. I can’t say who is my favourite as they all have something different about them.
Do you have submissive girls around you? Or just guys
– Not at this moment.
When did you realise you wanted to be a domme?
– When I had my first experience of having power and control financially, mentally and physically over someone back when I was 18. I met a man who I had no interest in on a night out. He asked me if we could hang out sometime, only as friends. I jokingly said that he would have to pay me. And he literally did. For an hour or two of my time, he would give me triple digits for nothing. Anything I wanted, he would get it for me, without any hesitation. This was when I found out about Financial Domination and I knew from there I wanted to become a Dominatrix.
How did you start your work in this industry?
– After finding out about ‘Findom’, I found websites to online financial dominatrix. However, I had just started a vanilla relationship. So, I decided to halt the idea of becoming a Dominatrix and looked for more of a vanilla job. Then, back in 2014, I needed to do what I loved again. So, I created my Twitter profile. But ,had to leave the scene, until this January when I came back.
What's your best domme experience?
– I wouldn’t say I have a ‘best’ experience. Every bit of dominating I do, I enjoy fully.
What's your worst domme experience?
– I would say this is a daily experience which is dealing with abuse.
What's your opinion about the industry?
– I love this industry and admire those who work hard and keep it alive. I could go on and on about the fakes, but why would I want to give them attention? #NoDrama
Who do you like to work with?
– At this moment, I love being on my own. However, in the future, I would love to do double domme sessions and clips.
What's your plans to further your brand?
– To continue doing what I am doing.
Which clips would you recommend?
– My Ass, Your Mind - https://iwantclips.com/store/85285/PoisonousCandyy/360684
A Daily Reminder - https://iwantclips.com/store/85285/PoisonousCandyy/359634
Where can subs book cam sessions and what type do you offer?
– Via Twitter. I offer most d/s sessions online.
Men seem to fall at your feet so easy? How do you do it?
– I just be myself.
So, to become your best fan do subs get any rewards? Or is you talking enough?
– It depends on the type of relationship I have with my submissive. Some will have rewards and some do not wish to be rewarded. However, my rewards are more for my entertainment. For example, humiliation or CBT tasks or a Rinse.
What type of subs do you prefer?
– Financial subs, of course
Have you had any fit subs?
– Yes, but appearance does not matter.
Do you have any tips for newbie subs trying it out?
– Research, research, research!
Message to fans?
– I appreciate your love and support!
Put all your links below
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoisonousCandyy
DeliveryCode Wishlist: https://www.deliverycode.com/wishlist/12700
Thank you for your time